Intergraph is a world leader in interoperable SDI technologies based on industry standards, which include the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC), Infrastructure for Spatial Information in Europe (INSPIRE), and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). Sharing geospatial data is enforced by law in some regions of the world (such as the INSPIRE directive by EU). In addition, there is also a strong demand for a standard global spatial data infrastructure from a business perspective.
- Data Harmonization – Our SDI technology harmonizes and secures geospatial data exchange within the enterprise and among governments, businesses, and the public for improved collaboration and productivity, ease of maintenance, and administration.
- Legal Compliance – Our applications follow industry standards, including the INSPIRE directive, OGC, and ISO, and helps you comply with government mandates.
- Operator Productivity – We go beyond helping organizations meet government mandates as our SDI applications enable portal management, security compliance, application services, and other key functions, so you can truly maximize the value of the technology.
- Public Distribution – Our SDI application introduces a platform for innovative, integrated, and intelligent operations to improve collaboration and public distribution involving geospatial information within the geospatial economic environment. Intergraph SDI technology links the geospatial and non-geospatial worlds together while reducing cost and increasing responsiveness in any enterprise.
- Open Architecture – With our open architecture, you have an optimal solution for sharing a wide variety of geospatial data.
- Best-of-class Geospatial Platform – Our core GIS platform, GeoMedia®, embraces open standards and a service-oriented architecture (SOA), and works with the best bred of industry software like Microsoft®, Oracle, and many others.
- Intergraph Leadership – We have participated in many government-funded SDI initiatives, including GIS4EU, Humboldt, and eSDINet+, further demonstrating a deep understanding of spatial data infrastructure and a commitment to helping you with your SDI effort.